Him being a nub wasn't really the problem, it was more his attitude and
immaturity towards others that was the real problem. Some of the questions
he asked, weren't Source SDK Nub questions, they were basically C++ nub
questions, which is not really what this list is for. Asking what headers to
include for a function isn't really the Source SDK, because if he knows the
function, he should at least know where to get the header files for it to
work.

You got "miffed" up at me for asking nub questions that involved functions
regarding the SDK, not howto include header files, but I'm guessing I have
shaped up since then, considering I actually can help people with their
problems now, and haven't asked any questions lately.

But anyway, Thanks Mike, banning him (even with just that email) will at
least send a message that is immaturity and illuse of this mailing list will
not be tolerated.

Thanks --=

Michael Kramer