I think the problem you are refering to is the same I posted about earlier
on this list. This is a maping problem and not a code problem. Your map is
using a feature that had been left for compatibility, but has been removed
in the last SDK release. At least this is what the person maping for the mod
I'm working on told me, I can't get in touch with him right now, but he said
something along the lines that compiling his map as an hl2mp map gave him
some errors and told him exactly what wasn't available anymore...

Hope this helps. I'll try to get the exact details from him.