Hello,

  The AMX Mod X Dev Team maintains a Visual Studio 2005 compatible port
of the HL1SDK.  Unfortunately, it is the multiplayer side only, and it
looks like you're trying to use the singleplayer code.

  It'd be better to find a copy of VS2k3 than VS6, as it maintains more
backward compatibility than 2k5 does and is easier to use.  But if
you're interested in the fixed-up multiplayer code to fix up
singleplayer as well, it's here (credits for the changes go to Damaged
Soul):

  http://svn.alliedmods.net/viewvc.cgi/hlsdk/?root=amxmodx
  Or anon SVN access: svn://svn.alliedmods.net/svnroot/amxmodx/hlsdk

  Hope that helps,
   ---bail

Douglas Temple wrote:
Yeah, guess who.

It's me again, after dealing with getting the VC 6 header files (which I now
have), my new problem (or should I say problems) are as follows:

http://rapidshare.de/files/35356326/lotsa_errors.txt.html

My problem is that I really don't have the time to go through the SDK and
repair all these errors...

Would it just be simpler if I acquired a version of VC 6 and used it because
I guess that VC Express has changed standards with reagrds to structures...

Any help would really be appreciated :)

Yours,

Douglas