I looked for "sway" in the source code and it came up with
CalcViewModelLag in the CPredictedViewModel class, I added some code to
disable it if the ironsight is on, but that didn't work. Also, I set the
convars (cl_weap_sway_scale and cl_weap_sway_interp) to 0 and it didn't
make a visual difference.