On Monday 06 November 2006 7:56 pm, Nick wrote:
> I spent a good 10 minutes browsing your site and have no clear
> understanding of exactly what CST does, or why I should use them
> opposed to using VALVe's source tools.

For HL1 mapping, at least, ZHLT and its derivatives (I'm guessing this
includes CST) is a large improvement on VALVe's source tools.  If you're
mapping for Natural Selection, for example, I doubt that any of the official
maps are compiled by anything but these.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.

-John Sheu