You might want to look at public/engine/IEngineSound.h to do it manually.

   ~dvander
   http://www.bailopan.net/

Ratman2000 wrote:
Hello,

we cant use cvar->FindVar("convar")->SetValue(value);
becouse its fully Server Side...
The Problem is, that we cant force thinks like: play
on client side to simple play an sound (mp3 file)...

When we force the play command (i cant do any critical thinks with this
command...)
you become this message on client side:

cl_restrict_server_commands (= 1) prevented server running command: play
/ratmod/connect_sounds/admins/jesus.mp3

Why you have to block this command???

So what can we do to force the client to play sounds??? We havent an
solution now...

With friendly reguards from Germany

Ratman2000