As an addendum, could we find out what changed for ServerGameDLL006?
I'd like to know for backwards compatibility purposes.

   ~dvander
   http://www.bailopan.net/

Mattie Casper wrote:
Hello,

The Source update today mentions "Added an interface to allow servers to
query
most cvar values on the clients".

Can someone point me to more details on this? Is it via the existing
engine->GetClientConVarValue()? Or is there going to be a new API or
mechanism
for doing this?

Thanks for the details,
-Mattie

P.S. Just to have them in print, here are the Source updates today that
might be
of most interest to plugin developers:

* Added cvars to let the server prevent clients setting unreasonable
network
settings: sv_mincmdrate, sv_maxcmdrate, sv_client_predict,
sv_client_interpolate, sv_client_interp, and sv_client_cmdrate_difference

* Added protection against servers manipulating the
cl_restrict_server_commands
cvar

* Allow servers to execute the "play" command on clients

* Added an interface to allow servers to query most cvar values on the
clients

* Removed cl_cmdbackup