Hi,

I'm looking for information on how to rotate the model associated with a
player in the SDK. In my research so far, the SetAbsAngles and GetAbsAngles
methods seem to be related to the direction the player is facing, rather
than the current orientation of thier model. I would also like to be able to
update thier view angles to match thier view position post model rotation,
but I appreciate that this is likely a whole other issue, and may not be
relevant to solving the aforementioned problem.

Thanks, in advance, for any help. I've tried posting to the VERC forums, but
I'm unfortunately not having much luck with the responses there.

Kind Regards,
Parthalan