Cheers. I'm compiling it now. It should work. Thanks for the quick reply!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam "amckern" Mckern" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Create new mod crash

You will need to build the dll with an appliaction
like visual studio 2003, or visual studio c++ express
2005.

If your never going to change the code (add new
monsters etc), then you can just copy the client.dll
and server.dll from the 'Half Life 2 Episode One' GCF.

Adam

--- Django Merope-Synge
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After I've created a new mod using the SDK button
(singleplayer), I check it
has the GCF of 215 to loads, then I make a map, add
a background menu
material. Then, every time I try to load the mod, it
shows up the menu
giving an engine error:
"Could not load library client"

Anyone got any ideas?