You have ELight's and DLight's that you can place dynamically. Also, the
flashlight code is in flashlighteffect.cpp and .h on the client. The newer
effect uses a projected texture for the flashlight.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mukkan Yhtiö
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 6:32 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Placing Light Sources during Game Play.

I need to create a light source while in game; I have been looking at
lightglow.h and this looks like it will be a good idea.

Although; if I could find where the Flashlight source code is in the SDK; I
am slightly stumped as I found it a few months back but have no idea
where... :\

If anyone could point out the file the flashlight code is in or a better
class to use as a light source that would be very helpfull.

Thanks

http://www.eset.com