so what would you use ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "LDuke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:17 AM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] removing decals at round start?

This won't work if the client has cl_restrict_client_commands on.  I
believe
the default setting is to restrict commands only on Valve games, but
clients
can change it, and will very likely do so, especially on servers where
admins are abusing cexec commands through admin plugins.

I wouldn't use ClientCommand for anything that's essential to gameplay,
like
clearing decals.