Modify CUserCmd.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew
(Bromfitsen)
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:41 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] updating server w/ client info

You could try adding a handle to your clients command packets for a selected
object, so that the informations is handed to the server along with all the
other information such as key states and the likes.  That way the server
will know what you have selected and be able to determine the appropriate
reactions, it could also benefit from the ability to use this in your
prediction as well so selected items are handled a bit smoother.

Or you could try using a similar method as the weapons use for their
selection and such.

Those are just off the top of my head, I don't code infront of me for
specific or relevant locations to look, but my advice can help in some way.

-Andrew