No ETA, probably in the next few weeks though.

Yahn

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ratman2000
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 12:44 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Downloadables Bug? VALVE?

Hello Yahn,

sounds is the biggest problem, so when its fixed for sounds, its realy
nice
:)
With models i dont have problems now but i dont do realy much with
models or decals.

Is there a release date for the new engine update with the sound bug
fix?

Thank for your great help Yahn!!!

With friendly Reguards from Germany

Ratman2000