-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tobias
Kammersgaard
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:59 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Where'd Mike Durand go?

--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Hello there HLCoders!

I know this probably belongs in a private email to someone inside Valve,
but I'm putting on the list, since I guess somebody else must have been
wondering.

I've noticed that Yahn have started to answer most of the questions that
occur on the list, and it made me wonder the other day, that it's been
awhile since we've heard anything from Mike Durand?!

Did anything happen to him? I hope someone at Valve will answer this.
Thanks in advance.

/ProZak