Upload to somewhere like yousendit? or megaupload?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mukkan Yhtio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 7:33 PM
Subject: [hlcoders] Model Problem; Error Ingame

The attached zip file contains a 3D model I am trying to port into HL2 DM.

It is a penis yes; but let's try and be serious about this. It afterall
does have a serious purpose and we are all mature people here.

It shows up in game as the big red "Error" model; but when viewed
through the model viewer it's fine.

Anyone know what could be wrong with this model of mine?

Thanks
--
[ penismodel.zip of type application/octet-stream deleted ]