I added the second test as an assert and it wasn't hit when spawning 100
barrels and 20 SDK bots. How many props does it take before you start to hit
that error?

UseTexture looks a little fishy, I've noticed some other bugs with
flickering and disappearing shadows, and sometimes the shadow seems to
render the whole texture page (or a bigger piece that its expecting) instead
of the fragment?

Regards,

Paul