Yeah but then it doesnt return anything?

Benjamin Davison wrote:
If you are working with the local player I think you should use
CBasePlayer::GetLocalPlayer(); instead.

On 3/29/07, Mukkan Yhtio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For some reason when using these functions on the local player
(UTIL_PlayerByIndex( 1 );) they only ever return 1.

No matter how much I kill myself, FragCount and DeathCount will return 1.

Is these something i'm not quite understanding here about how these
functions work or something?

Thanks,
Mukkan

- Benjamin Davison