Hello everyone,

I am attempting to draw text over other players' heads.

Serverside, NDebugOverlay::Text works perfectly fine
However, I don't want to draw text over myself, so I am going to draw it
client side.

When I do NDebugOverlay::Text clientside, it gives me an unresolved external
symbol.

I do have debugoverlay_shared.h included, and it is in game_shared, so I
don't see what is wrong.

baseplayer_shared.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void
__cdecl NDebugOverlay::Text(class Vector const &,char const *,bool,float)"
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@@YAXABVVector@@[EMAIL PROTECTED]) referenced in function
"public: virtual void __thiscall C_BasePlayer::DrawJumbleNames(void)"
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@@UAEXXZ)
1>Release HL2MP/client.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

If anyone has another more flexible method of drawing text over entities
client side, or a solution to this error, I would love to hear it!

Thanks,
Dest