Hey i've looked around and can't really find an answer.

What I would like to do is dynamically increase a weapons ammunition.

I know that I can get the pointer to the Current Active Weapon (and then
I suppose I could identify it by model name) however that doesnt help me
at all.

What I would like to do is just update the ammo for a weapon in the
inventory; so is there anyway I can enumurate through the weapons and
then identify by debugname or modelname or something like that?

OR is there an easier way that im just missing here?

Thanks,
Mukkan