Hey,

I've been toying with the flaregun code and I have hit a stange problem
that I just don't understand.

I've looked over the code and can't seem to find what's responcible for
the projectile's spread so I assume that the 3D world's gravity and
whatnot effects the projectile once it's been launched or something?

Well I don't know but I would very much like to remove that spread
completely; if anyone could explain what's causing the spread and/or how
to remove the spread I would be endlessly greatfull.

Thanks,

Mukkan