I got it in the hlds-admin and hlds-linux groups.  The full message this is
the last in a series of betas, a bunch of things have changed.  The
following is just the latest ones:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Ruymen
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 9:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] Source Engine Beta Update

An update to the Source Engine/Dedicated Server beta is now available.
To update, run hldsupdatetool or Steam with the command "-beta
srcds0407".  If this update goes well, we plan on releasing it within a
few days.  The specific changes include:

- Fixed a server performance problem with queued packets
- Fixed a Counter-Strike: Source flashbang exploit in dxlevel 80
- Game DLLs export ServerGameClients003 for backwards compatibility for
plugins
- Only allows mat_picmip to be set to 0, 1, or 2 when in multiplayer and
sv_cheats=0
- Cheat-protected snd_foliage_db_loss. Could be used to turn off ambient
sounds in Counter-Strike: Source
- Fixed a crash when mashing the ~ key on disconnect
- Fixed a crash with certain materials being blocked from reloading due
to sv_pure > 0
- Fixed bug with audio files of different formats overriding the files
in Steam where it would use the original audio file's sample rate/format
information after pure server rules forced it to load a different file

Jason