From: "Matt Stafford"
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] New Source SDK Beta

Consider this bug confirmed, its happening to me in NightFall as well.

On 6/13/07, Drak  wrote:

I'm sorry, I gotta stop spamming this message XP
But, I noticed now that "net_graph" crashes any source (so far, i only
tested thrid party) games. 'net_graph' which i had included in my config,
and when removed (along with video settings) it starts fine.