Can anyone else confirm if the custom sound scripts are broken for them or
if it is just us.

Sounds definitions in maps/mapname_level_sounds.txt should work, but is not
in our mod. Apparently it did at one time for us.

I can confirm the file is being found in LevelInitPreEntity, and being
passed to soundemitterbase->AddSoundOverrides( scriptfile ); The
ShouldPreload check after that fails on every iteration of the loop(if that
matters), and we don't hear the sounds we're defining.

We're precaching them, and there are no devmessages about the sound when
EmitSound is called, so in theory it looks like its loaded in some form.
It's not on the soundlist (console command)

Thanks
Jeremy