-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mulchman
Sent: 20 August 2007 23:58
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Linux Class table problem

Do you use any version control software?

If yes and it's SVN make sure you don't have some lingering .r*'s
somewhere... we had some hidden conflicted files in some stats directory for
a while and I kept wondering why gdb was showing crashes in code that
shouldn't have been compiled in the first place.

Another problem we had at one time was the server.so being compiled wasn't
the same one we were copying (somewhere a copy had been introduced into our
scripts).

Anyway.