-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Adams
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:19 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] serverside plugin visible tracelines?

cool, i found that interface for ieffects.  but when calling the beam
function, it takes like 10 parameters.

virtual void Beam( const Vector &Start, const Vector &End, int nModelIndex,
                int nHaloIndex, unsigned char frameStart, unsigned char
frameRate,
                float flLife, unsigned char width, unsigned char endWidth,
unsigned
char fadeLength,
                unsigned char noise, unsigned char red, unsigned char green,
                unsigned char blue, unsigned char brightness, unsigned char
speed) = 0

i cant find any documentation on what modelindex, haloindex,
framestart, framerate, flLife, etc mean.  If i try to run with just 0
values and make a beam, nothing happens, if i try to put a 1 in model
index the game will crash when i make a beam.  does anyone have any
info on how to use this?