Hi,

My mod is based on hl2mp. appID is set to 320.

I would like to know if HL2MP will be affected by the new engine with orange
box or if current HL2MP will continue to work as of today.

In case there is a new hl2mp with orange box, will there have an appid for old
hl2mp (the one we have currently with 320) and a new appid for new hl2mp ?

Thank you in advance for your comments about that.