Keeper wrote:
I am part of a mod that has coding members in two different countries.

I have no idea if this is relevant, but the encoding on the project file
keeps changing from:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1250"?>

Which causes vcpm to crash.  All I do is change it back with text editor and
it compiles fine.  Is there a setting somewhere that is causing the encoding
to change?  Anybody know where this is?

It's the code table (which language version of Windows is installed on
that machine)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows-1252

1252 is (I believe) United States (and other Western English countries).
 1250 is the Eastern European version of Windows (countries such as
Poland, Hungary, czechoslovakia, etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows-1250

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome