From: Joel R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 2:24:58 PM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Using ApplyBoneMatrixTransform

Oops forgot about the code to scale. Its very simple really.

This is the function
ApplyBoneMatrixTransform( matrix3x4_t& transform )
{
    float scale = sdk_grow.GetFloat();
    VectorScale( transform[0], scale, transform[0] );
    VectorScale( transform[1], scale, transform[1] );
    VectorScale( transform[2], scale, transform[2] );
}

If you only scale certain parts of the matrix, you'll get that skewed
 model
look.  Can be great if you want to make a squished pancake look for
 your
model.  Remember it only works on non static-props.