It depends what you are doing. The scratch is good if you want to
write your own game rules, the HL2MP is good if you want some
groundwork already done for you. Both start off which player classes,
lag compensation and prediction. I would advise HL2MP to newer coders.
As for the Ep2 SDK, it isn't out yet, only the tools for making maps and models.

On Nov 11, 2007 1:30 PM, Greg Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, going to port the mod I'm working on over to the Ep2 SDK, however,
> I'm wondering which I should go for, the Scratch, or the HL2DM SDK?
> Could anyone lay out what the upsides and downsides are to them?  From
> what I've seen it *seems* like the HL2DM SDK is supported better, but
> I could be wrong.
> -Khaim

~skidz