The output of "cl /?" on my machine says the opposite.

~~ Ondra

On 24.11.07 21:28 Uhr, Tom Leighton wrote:
Are you compiling debug or release?

LIBC,LIBCD,LIBCMTD  << is for release
LIBC,LIBCD,LIBCMT    << is for debug

Adam Maras (memzero) wrote:
Tried that, got 4084 errors. All unresolved symbol errors.

//   Adam Maras (memzero)

Tom Leighton wrote:
In the Linker properties > Input > Ignore Specific Library > put

LIBC,LIBCD,LIBCMTD

That works for me :)

Adam Maras (memzero) wrote:
I'm getting a crapload of LNK2005 errors under Visual C++ 2008 Express
Edition:

LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj) : error LNK2005: __malloc_dbg already defined
in memoverride.obj
LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj) : error LNK2005: __nh_malloc already
defined in
memoverride.obj
LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj) : error LNK2005: __nh_malloc_dbg already
defined in memoverride.obj

...and so on. I went to the Wiki, saw that the solution was to add
/NODEFAULTLIB:"LIBCMTD" to my linker options. That only made things
worse; I had unresolved symbols scrolling across my tools output
until I
hit Ctrl+Break. I've set /FORCE:MULTIPLE in my linker options, but I
still get a lot of LNK4006 warnings (in place of all the LNK2005
errors), and of course the ominous LNK4088 (image may not run) at the
end of my linker output.

My mod seems to work right now, and plays correctly, but I absolutely
hate these linker issues. Also, they didn't show up in Visual Studio
2005, so I'm a little confused at the moment. Can someone who's got
this
working on Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition or Visual Studio 2008
help me
out?

//   Adam Maras (memzero)