Hi All,
        Ive been trying to get my hl2dm players to emit blood on the
ragdoll..after they are dead.  But I cant seem to find what part of the code
controls blood emitting, is this a particle or decal?  Also I wanted to try and
have the blood decals that are splattered on the walls to stay around for a
long time, is there any lifetime variable that any of you know of to change
this?