This is Valve we're talking about. They don't release things till they
think it's perfect. And I know what you mean. I have an entire mod on
hold as well.

Joel R. wrote:
Is there any news regarding the delays for the Source 2007 sdk code to
be released?  I've put the entire mod on hold until it gets released
as I expected it to be rather soon.  There has been complete silence
lately regarding what's happening or what's needed to happen to roll
it out to us folks that are waiting.  I'd rather get a rough draft now
to begin the implementation than blindly wait months for it to be
released and be taken by suprise to begin the long merging process.

Any news would be appreciated, thanks!

-Joel