Delete the dlls in your mod and see if they get copied over on build

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Leighton
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 11:20 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Issues with LuaBind + Source

After some 1337 debugging skills, i have noticed that it's not even
sourcetest one...

    server.dll    C:\Program
Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\royalmarine0\source sdk
base\sourcetest\bin\server.dll    N/A    N/A    No symbols loaded.
    90        20/07/2006 00:10    22000000-22769000    [1380] hl2.exe:
Native

Anyone have any ideas? No errors in the event log, cant seem to find
anything in VS. I'm stumped.