-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of LDuke
Sent: December 12, 2007 4:19 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Plugins for server

--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Depends on what
"control a bot with spray capabilities" means.

Do you mean make a bot put a spray on the wall like a player? This is
probably do-able.

Do you mean take control of the bot as if you were playing yourself and
also be able to put a spray on the wall? If so, that is much more
complex, and if it's even possible, would require a lot of "hacking."

I'm basing these answers on CSS since no other Valve source games that I
know of have working bots.