Someone should create an addon for mod developers that bans these
peoples steam id's from joining servers on the specified mod -- modder
based ban lists :

Jeffrey "botman" Broome wrote:
Nick wrote:
I am going to try to get rid of these phishers and have their accounts
banned. I will need further evidence to uncover exactly who has done
this. If you could, please send me your account name, and phone number
( for further contact), and your password. Hopefully together we can
get rid of these lamers once and for all.

Don't forget to also enclose your credit card number.  :)

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome