Nope, always using 215.

----- Original Message ----
From: Tom Leighton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2008 4:21:28 PM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] NPC and Use function, Client Timed out

Are you running your mod as any AppID apart from 215?

Garrett wrote
> Hi,
> I have two separate issues, I just thought it would be easier to
 cover them both in one email.
> The first is I'm trying to add a Use function to an NPC (more
 specifically, an Actor), and it never seems to get called.  I've put in a
 DevMsg, which never gets printed out when I +use him, and I put in a
 breakpoint, which never gets reached when I +use him.  I have no idea why
 this isn't working.
> Also, my second problem is whenever I'm running my mod in the
 debugger, I always get the message "Disconnect: Client timed out." after about
 15-30 seconds, making it nearly impossible to test anything at all.
  Any ideas why this keeps happening to me?  I don't have this problem
 with release builds, though.