Imported my own model using the monster_generic entity. Under the model tabs
I am able to see all my animation but when I use a scripted_sequence
entity to tell the model to move i recieve an error in game. The model is
only able to carry out its idle animation on the spot but can't carry out
its walk animation. When i trigger the scripted_sequence the model just hang
there. MONSTER_GENERIC MOVING WITH SPEED <= 0 ( walkall ) is the error i
recived ingame. the walkall is our own animation name.

Also when i replace the the antlion model wih our own model it doesnt move
but when you get close enough to its radius it turns and stares at the
player. also it doesn't attack when u are walking into him.