Nice! Slightly off-topic, but have you joined the hlcoders Steam group
yet? :D

//   Adam

Garry Newman wrote:
Valve don't have much faith in my intelligence.. it's a good job I'm pretty.

On Jan 18, 2008 6:41 PM, Stephen Swires <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You believe he was serious?

Alfred Reynolds wrote:

You are going to want to change your password right away. Right now the
only place you should ever enter your Steam password is the Steam Client
and the Steam Community Website.

- Alfred