Yeah they do, but Portal has something basic, maybe more complex maps, and
also Tf2 has like I stated, Just a map with TF2 entity's in it, which would
a be a bit better if it had an entire map. In a sense, it really helps out.
I'd think I vote for Dustbowl, as thats maybe the most complex map next to
Hydro.

On Jan 26, 2008 3:01 AM, Tobias Kammersgaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The SDK already contains Portal and Team Fortress sample maps.
> As far as I know it doesn't extract them, not even with the games
> installed.
>
> /ProZak
>

> On 26/01/2008, Cory de La Torre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --
> > Yeah I agree with that too, there should be at least maybe one sample
> map
> > for Ep2 and Tf2, although there is a list of game entity's for TF2.
> > However
> > seeing a real TF2 map without having to decompile them would be great,
> as
> > no
> > decompile program can do that right without changing the BSP version.
> >
> > On Jan 25, 2008 11:44 PM, Vitaly Protasov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > To Mike :)
> > > I think also will be great if you add few sample maps from ep2 and
> > portals
> > > and also update model samples. I know that pistol for exaple is have
> > > new events added in qc :) And not sure but anims.
> > > I mean add something like :
> > >
> > > sourcesdk_content\hl2ep2
> > > sourcesdk_content\portals
> > >
> > > For EP2 is will be some sample maps with basics particles, and other
> > > suff, like it was for HL2 sdk_phys_ragdollmagnet.vmf and so on.
> > >

> > > To All
> > > Guys do you think so?
> > >
> > > P.S source code with couple of new fixes is outcome?
> > >
> > > Vitaly.

> > --
> > Gear Dev
> > --