It seems everyone is able to get their game to run except me.  When I run
the game it loads up the mod, then when I create a server it crashes right
away and the call stack shows it's last instruction in the vstdlib.dll.  I
deleted everything regarding SDK Base/Tools and when I re-downloaded and
recreated my mod, the same exact error happens.

For debug I'm using the HL2.exe in Source SDK Base folder to start up the
game.  As far as I know thats correct.  It is using the updated AppID, so
I'm not sure how you guys are getting it to run.