This is mainly directed to Mike (or anyone from Valve)
Is it possible for us to use the existing Achievements code to create our
own ones for mods, and upload that data to our own server? I'm not sure
where the Achievements game menu panel gets the list from, but I've tried
heaps and nothing will list there (hazarding a guess its probably something
in the Steam API). Is the code only there because trying to remove something
integrated into the codebase that much would be hell, or is it actually
useful to us?

Cheers
Matt

--