Interesting, thanks for finding that.

I wonder if eastl is actually faster, more portable, etc. I'm sure it
satisfies their desire for a simpler std::allocator. But, I would have liked
to see some performance comparisons in this paper. There's nothing like hard
numbers to justify the time they spent rewriting/redesigning the STL.

Regards,

Paul