I'm having some difficulty killing off an NPC.

He's supposed to die on a trigger (trigger 5 of 7)...

If I don't kill him off, the rest of the logic_choreographed_scene keeps
running fine.

If I set his health to zero on trigger5, the scene grinds to a halt.

The only flag I see is "on player death" do nothing; but this isn't a player...
it's an NPC.

Is there a reason why this happens? What could I do to fix it?

Thanks!

Chad