Hey,

I'm pretty new to coding, but through tutorials I managed to punch my
way through most problems or by asking other devs I know for help but at
this time nobody seems to know a non dead link to a good tutorial on
class menu's and classes.

People say: Take the teammenu for example to get the classmenu done
however I'm having some troubles in what I believe would be the last
step to get a class menu working.

This last step has to do with what I think is the creation of the
panel/menu and involves placing the following lines around the same area
as what the teammenu lines for it are to namely:

    else if ( Q_strcmp(PANEL_CLASS, szPanelName) == 0 )
    {
        newpanel = new CClassMenu( this );
    }

Then a error was there cause no include was added for the classmenu
header file(teammenu already had that set default) then the error I
can't get past appeared and it's this:

baseviewport.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
__thiscall CClassMenu::CClassMenu(class IViewPort *)" (??0CClassMenu@@[EMAIL
PROTECTED]@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual class IViewPortPanel *
__thiscall CBaseViewport::CreatePanelByName(char const *)" ([EMAIL
PROTECTED]@@UAEPAVIViewPortPanel@@[EMAIL PROTECTED])

I tried locating where the error should be located, think I found where
but I have no idea what's wrong, there seems to be nothing wrong with
any of the places it mentions and already tried changing some things but
that just resulted in different errors.

Any help on fixing this would be appreciated.