you could try looking around for a way to set default maxplayers higher
then it won't have to be changed? unless it already changes it
automatically.
Also in my opinion the custom server tab can stay the hell out in mods
lol, I don't think there'll be alot of mods that will have as much
servers up at one time as team fortress 2 or other valve games o_0 it
only makes for yet another tab in the serverlist