Hello all,
I have a map with numerous props on it, most of them are prop_static or
prop_detail, but a few are prop_physics or prop_physics_multiplayer. When
the game loads up and it loads the map I get an engine error with the
message: "UserMessageBegin: New message started before matching call to
EndMessage". I think I understand what this error means. If my understanding
is correct, it means the client has been sent the same message twice without
ending the first one?

This seems to ONLY be related to a certain prop model--one of the stock HL2
ones (the toilet). Is there any way to find out what message is being sent
and when? This error generates a mini dump but the call stack isn't going
back far enough to find out what made the engine calls. I can't debug it any
further than simply seeing this message on the screen and identifying a
pattern. I still have no idea what user message it is this is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cale