The mod I'm working on has large areas of water that are supposed to by dynamic
and change in volume. My problem is that the func_water_analog needed to make
it move only allows "cheap" water, which looks completely different from the
rest of the water on the maps.
Why exactly can a moving water brush not support the normal effects like
fogging, refraction, and realtime reflections? How does the water used in a
func_water_analog differ from water used with water LOD? Is there any way on
the orange box engine to change or fix analog water to be the same?
Thanks for any help.