I will try to have a look to this repo. thx for that Arne.

In fact I'm not the first trying to compile OB under Linux. I know that
Sergi found a way to successfully compile and I know that other guys succeed
this operation.
I think my problem could be due to the fact I'm using gcc 3.4.2 (the version
I used for ep1 engine). I will have to retry with gcc 4.2.2.

J.