Can someone explain this one to me?

In VPhysicsShadowUpdate() I just took all the traces ie util_traceline,
util_traceentity, etc and changed the MASK_PLAYERSOLID to use
PhysicsSolidMaskForEntity() except I used some ifdefs so I remember that the
code was modified by our mod when it comes time to merge new code that
affected this file for instance.

Chris

What is PhysicsShadow? For some reason I imagine shadows doing physical
collision tests and that sort of stuff, which makes no sense. Can someone
put this into some context please?

Thanks

~M