well, we are still in pre-alpha stage and our mod team exists only since a
few weeks.

examples of one team member's work can be seen at.
http://www.gloomyland.de/please keep in mind that the works on this
website are several years old and
his skills improved significantly since he updated the site.

our skilled concept artist is still in the process of creating weapon
concept art.

i see myself as the team janitor (producer sounds so selfish). i manage the
team's wiki, stay in contact with all team members, look out for skilled
team members and try to manage development as well as possible. besides, i
got first hl1 level design experience and am currently switching to source
hammer.

regards, Daniel